Boston Bus will leave promptly at 11 P.M. Friday, May 10 (please arrive by 10:30 for check-in)
from Roxbury Community College Parking Lot
(on street parking only - Cedar at Center St.) (Roxbury Crossing Orange Line T)
planning to return by 11 PM, May 11 Peoples Power Assemblies - 617-286-6574 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhode Island Peoples Assembly Providence Bus will leave at 12:15 A.M. Saturday May 11,
from Burger King at Central High School
return around 11:45 PM May 11 (the T may not be running) 401-837-7763, 617-286-6574 email:email@example.com
AFTER you have signed up for your
tickets using the form below, you can PAY ONLINE with a credit card. Once you
fill in the bus signup form below and submit it, you will be brought to a page
where you can make your online payment. IF you
have ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR YOUR SEAT(S), you can
pay online now by following this link.
Other payment options:
1) Send checks & money orders made out to Internatioanl Action Center, 284 Amory St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130. Checks must be received by Friday, May 3
2) Please call Boston Peoples Power Assemblies at 617-286-6574 and arrange to bring your seat payments to the Action Center at 284 Amory Street in Jamaica Plain (in the Brewery Complex, near Stonybrook on the Orange Line) For directions and map
I want a seat!
1) A separate form must be entered for each passenger.
2) First name required.
3) Phone and/or email is suggested to stay informed with updates about the April 11 mobilization and future actions.
4) Click "Submit" button at bottom of form to finish reservation.